- Personal data processing
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR“), as well as in the applicable national regulations, if applicable, it is reported that all Personal data that the User provides through the website wearekale.com (hereinafter the “Website“) will be incorporated and processed in the personal data processing system of the company Bismart Business Intelligence Specialist Services, SL, (hereinafter “BISMART“) for the purposes described below.
The filling of all requested data through the Website, if applicable, is necessary to achieve optimal provision of the services made available to the User. If all the data required by BISMART is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services catered may be provided, provided correctly or adjusted to the needs of the User.
- Basic information on personal data protection
Responsible for processing of personal data
The responsible for processing the collected data is:
BISMART BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST SERVICES, S.L., with address at Carrer de Castella, 41-43, 08018, Barcelona, email address email@example.com.
The personal data provided to BISMART will be used to:
- Enable maintenance, development and management of business relationship formalized by the contracting of products and/or services through this Website. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained and, once it is finalized, during the preservation periods and the statutory limitation of responsibilities.
- Attend to requests for information and/or inquiries made by the User. The data processed for this purpose will be kept during the preservation periods and statutory limitations of responsibilities.
- Keeping the User informed, including by electronic means, about the products, services and news of BISMART. The data processed for this purpose will be kept until the moment in which the User withdraws his consent. If the User does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website.
- In the case of sending a CV through this Website, the data provided by the User will be processed to meet your occupation request and, if applicable, allow you to opt for a job at BISMART. The data processed for this purpose will be retained until the User revokes their consent or until 24 months after receipt.
- Perform, using cookies, statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users on the Website while browsing it.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
Exercise of rights
The User may exercise the following rights, provided in the RGPD, in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to personal data concerning the interested party.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- The right not to be subject to automated individualized decisions.
These rights may be exercised through a written communication addressed to Bismart Business Intelligence Specialist Services, S.L., C / Castella, 41-43, 08018 Barcelona, with NIF B-65127409, or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the interested User must attach a copy of their National Identity Document, passport or other valid document that identifies them. The communication must be done immediately and in no case beyond of the working day following the receipt of the request, together, if applicable, with other information that may be relevant to resolve the request. The interested party shall have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority.
The User undertakes to hold BISMART harmless against any possible claim, fine or sanction that may be required to be borne as a consequence of the User’s failure to comply with the facts described in the previous paragraph.
The data collected in all private communications between BISMART and the Users will be treated with absolute confidentiality, BISMART committing itself to the obligation of secrecy of the personal data, to its duty to keep them and adopt all the necessary measures to prevent their alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
In addition, the information of any type that the parties exchange among themselves or that they agree to have such a nature will also have the condition of confidentiality. The visualization of data through Internet will not suppose the direct access to the same, except express consent of the holder for each occasion.
Changes in the security and data protection policy
BISMART reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy with the aim of adapting them to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as those that may derive from standard codes existing in the matter or by strategic corporate decisions, with effects of the date of publication of this modification on the Bismart website.
May 25th 2018